We love finding excuses to glam up for a night out on the town and bring our favorite people together. Hosting an intimate gathering is the perfect way to share your love for good food and wine.
After years of hosting intimate fall and holiday gatherings, we’ve come up with a list of ‘must-have’ essentials for a beautifully styled intimate gathering:
- Rich desserts – chocolate cake, fall pies and cobblers
- Shared plates – charcuterie platters, warm dips
- Setting the table – formal linens, tapered candles to set the mood
- Lovely details – personal place cards, thank you notes & hostess gifts
- Dress codes – it’s always fun to set the mood (fall chic, holiday glam)
We love dressing up and attending formal events every holiday season. Our annual traditions include attending the Nutcracker Ballet as a family and hosting a wine tasting party in December. What are your favorite excuses to celebrate in style? Do you attend or host any events you really look forward to each year?
Join our VIP list to stay in touch and receive more advice and tips for the holidays and entertaining.
[Inspiration images obtained via Pinterest]
ADD A COMMENT