Let’s celebrate the holiday season by gifting with style. I’ve always loved this time of year so much. It’s a time for gratitude and gathering with those we love most, and giving a thoughtful gift is the perfect way to express your love for someone.
Our Holiday Gift Guide includes ideas for everyone on your Christmas list and a few items you may want to splurge on for yourself, too. You’ll want to start early, as many of the items listed here are only available on a limited basis.
For the Stylish Hostess
During the holiday season, it’s always nice to bring a token of your appreciation when you are invited to a holiday celebration. It’s always nice to bring a bottle of champagne or dessert, but it’s even more memorable when you leave behind a gift that lasts a bit longer. Here’s the list of our favorite gifts for those who love to entertain in style.
- Champagne Flutes – French Champagne Glasses $4.95 via Crate & Barrel
- Marble and Brass Cheese Board $49.50 via West Elm
- Cake Stand – Marin $34.95 by Crate & Barrel
- Floral Arrangement – The Coco $85 by Julia Rohde Designs – Delivery in Florida
- Personalized Stationery – Letterpress Notecards $515 by Sugar Paper
For the Men in your life
Every man dreads the holidays, because traditional gifts that are meant to be personal are rarely that. It may be tempting to gift a tie or magazine subscription, but it is so much better and classier to gift something they will truly use. This is a list of favorites we’ve gone back to, time and time again, that have never failed.
- Bar Tools – Calder Brass Bar Set $85 by Crate & Barrel
- Canvas Apron – The Waxman Atlantic $120 by Hedley & Bennett
- Chrome Razor $80 by The Art of Shaving
- Curated Foodie Box $75 by Mantry
- Smokey Old Fashioned Cocktail Mix Kit $29.99 by Beverage Management
For children & the Young at Heart
As children grow up, they’ll start to ask for gift cards, electronics, and just plain cash. We keep the holiday spirit alive in our home by encouraging our little ones to ask for unique gifts that embrace the season and inspire them to be creative. These are a few gifts that caught my attention this year.
- Dollhouse Jewelry Box $129 by Pottery Barn Kids or
- Ballerina Music Box $130 via Wayfair
- In Bloom Book Collection $64 by Rifle Paper Co.
- Wild Rose Keds $49.95 (on sale from $69.95) by Rifle Paper Co x Keds
- Lego Architecture Paris Kit $49.99 via Target
- The Game of Life $19.99 via Target
- Festive Village Wooden Advent Calendar $45 by Meri Meri Party
- Bird Birdie Scooter $129.99 via Target
It’s a tradition in our family to open our stocking stuffers before opening the gifts under the tree. Sometimes it’s the little things tucked away in the stockings that truly delight us.
- Tower of Sweet Treats Tower $30 and up by Harry & David
- Gardenia Scented Reed Diffuser $32 by Voluspa
- Personalized Hand Calligraphy Ornaments $17.95 via Lairsey Paper Co.
- Leather Tassel Keychain $45 by Cuyana
- Christmas Cologne Collection $115 by Jo Malone
Gifting with purpose
Giving a gift that gives back is so meaningful during this time of year. In my business, I always gift One Hope to celebrate love and gratitude. It’s so beautiful to give a gift that supports someone else’s dreams. Here is a short list of some of my favorites.
- California Celebration Brut Sparkling Wine $69 by One Hope
- The Always Pan in Spice $145 via Our Place
- Kitchen Aid Mixer in Pink $429.99 via Williams Sonoma
- Leather Portfolio $102 by Haiti Design Co via The Little Market
- Mother / Toddler Sesame Street Socks Box $136 by Bombas
Pretty Wrapping Supplies
Last, but not least, let’s not forget about the pretty packaging options for your gifts. I love wrapping gifts individually, but when that’s not possible I’ll use a beautiful gift bag stuffed with tissue paper to keep things simple. When it comes to wrapping gifts for the holidays, I choose to fully embrace the holiday theme or use a solid paper for a more elegant look. Whatever the decision, though, I always add a satin or velvet ribbon to each gift along with a hand-written name tag. Some of my favorite holiday-themed wrapping options are listed below.
- Mistletoe Large Gift Bag $9 by Rifle Paper Co.
- Nutcracker Wrapping Sheets $8.50 by Rifle Paper Co.
- Red Santa with Love by Sugar Paper x Target $6 via Target
- White Gold Christmas Trees by Sugar Paper x Target $6 via Target
- White Merry Christmas Gift Bag $3 by Sugar Paper x Target $8 via Target
I hope it’s not too late for you to find the perfect gift for the special people in your life, and that these ideas have inspired you to spread love and cheer this holiday season.
Wishing you a beautiful holiday season, filled with joy and everything your heart desires. Get in touch if you need a little help celebrating in style. We have limited availability for Chic Soirees this holiday season.
ADD A COMMENT