Little by little, make what matters happen– Lara Casey
Is it just me, or does it feel like the year just flew by? I always feel a bit more stressed out and more pressure during this season, and each year I move things up a bit more to give myself some (much-needed) breathing room and space during the holiday season.
With this in mind, I really spent time thinking about the right goals to focus on in the Fourth Quarter to better align with my core vision and mission, both personally and professionally.
I hope to share more of my goals in the future, as I hope it helps give you some insight into my heart and purpose.
Fourth Quarter Goals 2019
- Don’t lose sight of self-care during this busy season.
- Plan for downtime and fun with friends and family.
- Create cozy spaces at home and prepare for the holidays.
- Work with our church and school to give back to others.
- Prepare the financial plan for 2020. Get ready for tax season early.
- Publish an entertaining guide for the holiday season.
- Prepare and schedule Fall & Winter content early.
- Review our home debt payoff plan and tackle it before the holidays.
- Create a holiday budget and start shopping early!
What are some of your goals and challenges this season? Feel free to drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your thoughts and join our VIP list to stay in the know!
Until then, happy #PSL season!